Sunday 24 October 2010

I'm beginning to get ground rush!

I've only got another 3 weeks at work - OMG, where has the time gone?
I did some driver familiarisation training last week and, once I'd got over the nerves of being in an unfamiliar vehicle and let loose on the road, I even started to enjoy myself. Father Christmas, if you are reading this ... I don't want a bike this year, I want a land rover please.
I've still not heard from the shipping company that is moving my unaccompanied baggage ... but the goodies inside the box will keep. I've packed some shortbread and some quality street and loads of books. If I don't make any friends when I first get there, I am sure to make friends when my box arrives!
I get bouts of nervous excitement, I'm just itching to go now. Every time I go to the shops, on the ruse of doing some Christmas shopping, I come home with something else that I just have to have! The last being a couple of books on birds and mammals and flora and fauna. Well, if I am going to be taking photos you will want to know what I've taken a photo of...
Looking forward to more jabs on 3rd November ....